- Retail Nurseries, Northern Calif. Coastal Counties
- Retail Nurseries, Northern California Inland Counties
- Retail Nurseries, Southern California
- Retail Nurseries Outside California
- Mail Order Availability
- Variety Finder
- Map - DWN Retail Sources, U.S.
- Map - DWN Retailers, Northern & Central Calif.
- Map - DWN Retailers, Southern Calif.
- Map - Nearest Retailers, No. Calif. (enter a ZIP)
- Map - Nearest Retailers, So. Calif. (enter a ZIP)
Where to Buy DWN Trees
— HOME GARDEN/RETAIL CATALOG —
Peach, Canning Clingstone (standard)
Grown on Lovell and/or Nemaguard standard rootstock. Trees may be held to any desired height by summer pruning.
One of the earliest yellow canning clingstones, and one of the best flavored; it makes an excellent dessert peach as well. August 1st in Central CA. 800 hours. Self-fruitful.
Large yellow canning cling, the leading commercial variety. Very good quality. Productive. Early September in Central CA. 800 hours. Self-fruitful.
Large, late season canning peach. Red skin, red flesh, rich flavor. Blooms late, sets heavy crops. 800 hours. Self-fruitful.
Large, yellow canning clingstone. Firm, juicy, distinct vinous flavor. Harvest late August in Central CA. 800 hours. Self-fruitful.
Medium-sized, white-fleshed canning clingstone - an old favorite. Creamy white skin. Juicy, melting, rich flavor. Late season. 600 hours. Self-fruitful.
Copyright © 2023 Dave Wilson Nursery Terms & Conditions Privacy Statement Contact