- Retail Nurseries, Northern Calif. Coastal Counties
- Retail Nurseries, Northern California Inland Counties
- Retail Nurseries, Southern California
- Retail Nurseries Outside California
- Mail Order Availability
- Variety Finder
- Map - DWN Retail Sources, U.S.
- Map - DWN Retailers, Northern & Central Calif.
- Map - DWN Retailers, Southern Calif.
- Map - Nearest Retailers, No. Calif. (enter a ZIP)
- Map - Nearest Retailers, So. Calif. (enter a ZIP)
Where to Buy DWN Trees
— HOME GARDEN/RETAIL CATALOG —
Plumcot and Cherry-plum Interspecifics
A cross of apricot and plum, the plumcot has a higher sugar content and much sweeter flavor than plums or apricots. The Dave Wilson Nursery Cherry-plums are interspecific plums (Prunus cerasifera x P. salicina) which are extremely widely adapted and productive.
See also the overview of IZ™ Interspecific Fruit
Japanese plum x cherry-plum. Flavorful, tangy, clingstone. Heavy crops. Very productive, even under adverse conditions. 400 hours. Pollenizer required. Pollenized by Sprite. (Zaiger)
Medium-sized fruit with translucent golden color, light red blush and slight pubescence. Ripens in late May to early June. Excellent flavor with firm, juicy flesh. 250 hours. Pollenizer required. (Zaiger)
Cross of plum & apricot. Unique blend of flavors. Pinkish orange skin, crimson and amber marbled flesh, freestone. Very early bloom. Compact, small tree. 400 hours. Self-fruitful. (Pat. No. 4338, expired) (Zaiger)
Japanese plum x cherry-plum. Sweet, freestone, not tart. Flavorful, refreshing wonderful fresh eating. Ripe fruit holds on tree 3-4 weeks. Adapted to most climates. 400 hours. Pollenized by Delight. (Zaiger)
Copyright © 2023 Dave Wilson Nursery Terms & Conditions Privacy Statement Contact